When we picked up the Vectra we were aware of 3 faults and 2 we did not.
- There was a oil leak, this drips onto the exhaust downpipe and causes whafts of smoke. I have fitted a new cam cover gasket and will see if that cures it.
- The PAS is supposed to have an issue but I have driven the car a number of times round the industrial estate and not had any issues.
- The Sat Nav shows no maps??? This may be a loose “GID RGB” cable but I have looked at stereo end and that was ok. Need to remove the Screen and check at that end..
- We were not aware that the boot release button is intermittent, the previous owner has had the rear trim out at some point to have a look at this, apparently it may just be a microswitch that needs cleaned.
- The rear demister seems to be dead. Will have to check the fuse.
Other than that the car seems fine, drives ok and looks ok!
I have removed the Parrot and it will find a new home soon!